Table of Contents
Recipes for Cooking with CBD Oil
CBD oil is a convenient way to get the right amount of beneficial Cannabidiol for your goals. Since CBD does not have a narcotic effect, it is considered very difficult to exceed the dose by taking it. Cooking with CBD oil is delightful as it has an easily recognizable nutty taste. Let’s discover more recipes for cooking with CBD oil.
Facts About CBD Oil
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 acids are of particular importance for normal human development. The ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 for a healthy person should be 10:1, and for medical nutrition - from 3:1 to 5:1. CBD oil is rich in these acids.
- CBD oil is produced from hemp by pressing. Cold-pressed oil is characterized by a pleasant taste and smell greenish color (the presence of chlorophyll).
- The shelf life of CBD oil is up to 12 months when stored in a cool place and protected from sunlight. When frozen, it is stored longer.
How to Take CBD Oil?
First of all, you should choose a convenient way of taking the oil because your comfort, in this case, is above all else. There are several options:
Adding CBD oil to food during cooking is convenient, engaging, and unusual. The taste is slightly earthy, and it can complement your dish and saturate it with new shades. Recipes with CBD oil recommend adding drops to salads, soups, pastries, or side dishes.
There are no particular restrictions on the combination of hemp oil with drinks. You can experiment and add it to your smoothies, juice, or tea, and add it to milk drinks. Even in combination with alcohol, CBD oil is not a good idea. Today many bars began to offer their customers cocktails that contain CBD.
In addition, thanks to modern versions of CBD oils, you can find it in a convenient form, for example, in capsules. This option is also good.
What U Can Cook With CBD Oil?
Particular attention should be paid to the content of omega-3 and omega-6 and THC content in CBD oil. To get the necessary amount of nutrients every day, it is enough to add just one tablespoon of product to your favorite dishes. Here are the most popular recipes for cooking with CBD oil at home.
Let's cook gazpacho - a refreshing dish of Spanish cuisine. Take this recipe if your dinner is only complete with soup, even in hot weather. Fresh vegetables and a drop of omega-3 fatty acids will help strengthen immunity and lift your mood!
- Tomatoes - 5 pcs.
- Cucumbers - 2 pcs.
- Onion - 1/2 pc.
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Paprika - 1/2 tsp.
- CBD oil - 3 tbsp.
- Basil - 2 sprigs
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Blanch the tomatoes, and peel the cucumbers.
- Cut cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and garlic into small pieces. Put everything in a blender and puree.
- Add salt and pepper to taste paprika, chopped basil, and CBD oil. Beat in a blender.
- Put the soup in the refrigerator for two hours. Before serving, decorate the portion with a sprig of basil.
- Serve with baguette and cheese.
Bright Kiwi Smoothie
Blender owners have probably prepared smoothies more than once - it is one of the main treats for children and adults. Do you want a new proper recipe? You will need fruit, almond milk, and CBD oil.
- Kiwi - 2 pcs.
- Banana - 1 pc.
- CBD oil - 1 tbsp.
- Almond milk - 100 ml
- Peel and puree the fruit using a blender.
- Pour in almond milk and oil, and beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar and enjoy. Smoothies are ready!
Juicy Strawberry Salad
Today, salads with strawberries are at the peak of popularity. This is not surprising - you want to eat berries and fruits. Have you ever used CBD oil as a dressing at the same time? Try it.
- Strawberries - 8 pcs.
- Spinach - 2 handfuls
- Walnuts - 80 g
- Cheese - 120 g
- Balsamic vinegar - 25 ml
- CBD oil - 2 tbsp.
- Wash strawberries and spinach dry. Cut the berries into four parts.
- Free the walnuts from the partitions. Cut the cheese.
- Mix the salad. Put spinach, strawberries, nuts, and cheese on a flat plate. Top with oil and balsamic. A light snack is ready!
Culinary experiments are better when they are beneficial for health. Use CBD cold-pressed oil as a cooking partner and invent delicious salads, soups, and desserts with it!