Table of Contents
Omega 3 and CBD: Help or Hurt?
Modern people actively use medical cannabis in a variety of forms and doses. The critical ingredient that can improve the quality of life is Cannabidiol. But what if you combine CBD oil and Omega 3 fatty acids?
This would make creating a unique food additive enriched with unsaturated fatty acids and natural CBD of the highest quality possible!
What Are the Benefits of Omega 3?
The Omega 3 class includes three unique, essential fatty acids:
- Alpha-linolenic acid of plant origin (ALA).
- Omega 3 of animal origin (DHA and EPA).
DHA and EPA are irreplaceable for humans, as they are not synthesized in the body and must be supplied with food daily and year-round. So, what exceptional properties do omega-3 fatty acids have?
- Brain: fatty acids contribute to transmitting nerve impulses from one cell to another.
- Eyes: Adding Omega to your everyday meal is a good decision for people who want to improve their eyes' health.
- Cardiovascular system: Omega-3 guarantees a lower probability of blood clots, heart attack, and stroke;
- Nervous system: EPA directly affects the production of serotonin, which minimizes the risk of depression and an overexcited state.
- Metabolism and weight loss: Daily use of Omega-3, firstly, reduces fat deposition, and secondly, increases fat burning by 15%.
In addition, this powerful product provides the body with energy and has a wide range of cardiovascular, pulmonary, immune, and endocrine functions.
Is It Possible to Mix Omega 3 and CBD?
Oils are crucial for the human body, mainly due to the ideal ratio of essential fatty acids, omega-3 and omega-6, that the body can produce independently. Therefore, you must supplement them through diet. Mixing Omega 3 with the natural content of CBD made it possible to create a unique mixture that can become your lifesaver for regular daily health care.
One crucial point is how CBD and Omega-3 work in the endocannabinoid system (EC). Thus, Omega 3 will support the endocannabinoid system, and CBD will bind to it better and act much higher. Based on the above, Omega 3 is an ideal supplement to CBD, as it can significantly enhance its effect.
Omega 3 and CBD Reakiro UK
Reakiro offers you the first-of-its-kind CBD capsules with Omega 3, which contains a whole cocktail of valuable substances for our body.
- Fatty acids in the capsules contribute to developing a robust immune system and supporting blood cells.
- Herbal capsules are free from chemicals, pesticides, or GMOs.
- High-quality and laboratory-tested CBD
- Certified product.
How to Dose Omega 3 CBD Capsules?
Since CBD does not have a narcotic effect, it is complicated to exceed the dose. Recommended daily amount: as a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 (Cannabidiol 15 mg ) or 2 (30 mg) capsules daily, preferably with a meal. Remember that the effect will occur for up to two hours.
Remember that the Reakiro shop will gladly consult you if you have any questions!