Table of Contents
How to Take CBD Paste?
Cannabidiol conquered the world in just a few years. The growing popularity of CBD means more and more different products are coming to the market. Many people already know about CBD oils, chewing gums, capsules, and liquids. Cannabidiol is now also available in paste form. Below you can learn how to use CBD paste.
What Is CBD Paste?
One of the distinguishing features of CBD paste is that it has the highest concentration of Cannabidiol than other popular products enriched with CBD. Healthy paste with an unusually bright taste is popular among health advocates, vegetarians, and raw foodists. Its unique chemical composition fills with energy and gives beauty and health.
A concentrated CBD extract is a good option if you need a higher dose of CBD, for example, for medical reasons or if a smaller dose can’t meet your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers most popular questions about the paste:
What Are The Benefits Of CBD Pasta?
Traditional medicine recommends CBD paste in the following cases:
- Following a vegan diet to compensate for protein deficiency;
- Normalization of blood cholesterol levels and prevention of atherosclerosis;
- Raising the level of hemoglobin and preventing anemia;
- Strengthening the health of the nervous system;
- Strengthening immunity and improving the work of the gastrointestinal tract after taking antibiotics and long-term bacterial and viral diseases;
- With hormonal failures in women, libido disorders in men;
- With conditions of the functioning of the genitourinary system.
What Is the Paste Composition to Make It So Beneficial?
The composition of CBD paste is always simple. We do not use harmful ingredients. We do not add sugars or “bad” fats.
- CBD raw hemp extract in a vacuum (no contact with air);
- Laboratory-tested ingredients;
- Less than 0.2% THC;
- An intense concentration of CBD;
- Obtained from EU-certified varieties of industrial hemp. Therefore, you are always guaranteed to receive a fresh and high-quality product.
How Do You Take CBD Paste?
The substance comes from a dark greenish-brown paste with a grassy nutty smell and a tart taste.
How Do You Take CBD Paste:
Medicine recommends limiting a daily dose of CBD to 25-40 mg daily, which means 1-2 clicks. If you find the paste difficult to dose, simply warm it up by placing it under the hot towel to get the consistency you are used to.
Use a healthy mixture twice a day.
Place the substance under the tongue, warm it up, and then swallow.
You can also consume the paste:
- as an additive to sandwiches and toasts;
- as an additive for salads, cereals, and muesli;
- as an additive in cereals, yogurts, and smoothies.
- eat in pure form in a bite with tea, coffee, and other hot drinks.
The paste is a tasty and useful tool. It can be safely added to pies and tartlets, and used as a filling for pancakes.
Comparison of Ordinary CBD and CBD Paste
How can you benefit from taking CBD in the form of paste:
- Raw hemp extract preserves all useful natural reagents in the highest concentration;
- This is a genius way to get a high dose of CBD in one go (for example, instead of several chewing candies or capsules);
- It is often cheaper because you use small quantities of product to reach the desired dose;
- You can use it to make your own edible or CBD products;
- A concentrated hemp paste is thicker than CBD oil and comes in a convenient dosing syringe.
However, CBD paste also has several disadvantages compared to other forms of CBD:
- With paste, determining the dosage is a little more challenging. It is often issued in the form of a syringe. Since it can be problematic to dose by clicking, taking too much of it is easy;
- The paste also has a strong aroma.
Hemp extract is the most potent source of cannabinoids. Also known as CBD paste, this is the purest form of CBD cannabis oil. This is the first extract of the cannabis plant, so it contains all cannabinoids, including CBG, CBGa, CBDv, CBN, essential fatty acids, and essential plant wax terpenes. So, how to use CBD paste to get the most benefits of it? Just don’t overdose 25 mg per day.